Volunteer with us and help end the hunger pandemic.
Be part of a community who are working together to fight the hunger issue. Whether you would like to develop your skills, make new friends, enhance your CV or simply give some time to a great cause we would love to hear from you.
For information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer opportunities available now:
Charity Shop Volunteer Harwich or Clacton
- Sorting donations and preparing items for sale
- Helping customers in a friendly manner
- Using the till system to make sales
- Assisting with banking when necessary
- Following WFA policies and procedures and understanding the work of the Charity
- Any other reasonable request asked by the shop management team
- Assisting the Charity Manager with research of Trust and Grants that are available to WFA
- Pulling information together and drafting an application where WFA meet the criteria
- Logging application and monitoring progress
- Folowing WFA policies and procedures and understanding the work of the Charity
- Any other reasonable request asked by the management team